T: (317)531.1380 • firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a multi-media visual artist from the Midwest. I strive to create visual imagery utilizing musical compositional tools and the exploration of objects as art. I create work through a variety of medias including oil and water based painting, sculpture, video, and photography.
Herron School of Art-IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN
Bachelor of Fine Art degree in Photography
- Telegenesis – Group Show April 2015 – Student Center – IUPUI – Indianapolis Video Installation “Special Delivery”
- Liminal – Group Show November 2015 – Eskenazi Fine Art Center – Indianapolis – Constructed Video Installation “Chalice”
- Tributary – Solo Show April 01.2016 – May 03.2016 – Theater On The Square – Indianapolis – Multimedia Installation
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro, Audible)
- •Apple OSX
- •Windows Environment
- •Extensis Portfolio
- Quark Xpress 6
- Microsoft Office + Access Applications
- Continuos and Strobe Lighting
- Adobe Premiere Professional
- Chromogenic Darkroom Process
- B+W Darkroom Process
- Medium and Large Format Photography
- Oil, Acrylic, and other Painting Media
- Fiberglass and Resin application
Photographer and Production Artist (Freelance/ Contract) 2007-Current
- Collaborated with various clients in central Indiana to create both traditional and digital media imaging for project implementation. Services provided range from Architectural, Interior, Product, Portrait, and Editorial/ Marketing photography.
- Responsible for editing images and delivering ﬁnished product to client in punctual professional manner
- Create and retain a large database of images and a systematic searchable database.
- Collaborate with National and International Companies as Digital Asset Manager on contract basis.
- Extensive knowledge of both location and studio lighting equipment and lighting set creation.
- Image Specialist at Gannett Media Feb 2013-Dec 2014
- Edit and Prepare Images for Print in over 70 Gannett Publications
- Create Clipping Paths on Images and Ads utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Quick Mask Pro
- Create and edit Metadata on Images
- Utilize Web-Based Media Managing Client
- Photographer / Graphic Design, Children’s Museum of Indianapolis- Indianapolis, IN 2003-2007
- Fulfilled photography requests for multiple departments and assignments throughout the museum including Public Relations, Marketing, and Exhibit Development.
- Fulfilled Graphic Design request when needed to help Marketing Team
- Responsible for operating photo studio, photographing on location or in studio, editing images, scheduling talent for photo-shoots and maintaining equipment.
- Image Archivist -Solely developed and executed a complex database library of over 20,000 images.
- Archived and encoded images, using metadata tags, which provided easy access to design team and others departments from any location. Collaborated with marketing department in developing a strategic marketing plan to promote museum attendance
- Made design layouts for in-house magazine, marketing campaigns for ads
- Created proofs and concept layouts
- Training and Certifications
- Participated in several Adobe sponsored seminars to further my knowledge of various softwares.
- Trained in Varian Aria Medical Software Suite
- Kelby Advanced Photoshop Seminar hosted by Bert Monroy May 2006
- Joel Kintsel, Chief of Staff – State of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Jason Smith, Marketing Manager
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Jayson Albertson, Project Manager Team Lead
- Baylor Healthcare Systems
- Garry Chilluffo, Professional Photographer
- Chilluffo Photography
- 317.637.. 6008